Custom Laser Engraved BricksWelcome to Polar Engraving, a family owned business founded in 1998. We specialize in successful fundraising brick campaigns. We engrave both clay and concrete bricks that can be used as; commemorative bricks, memorial bricks, & recognition bricks to help you achieve a winning fundraiser.
What makes us different from the competition?
- Knowledgeable, fun and caring staff to help you with any questions you might have. You always speak with a live person during business hours
- Lowest pricing including shipping; starting at $15.00 for tiles and $16.50 for bricks
- You have the choice between concrete or clay bricks. We can engrave both for the same price; other companies charge more for concrete
- Quickest production time in the industry; 7-10 business days and we ship right after
- Truly free shipping within Continental USA. (No additional fees for lift gate, limited access, etc.)
- Lifetime guarantee
- Free Donor Website with ordering system and Free Brick Locator
- Free brochure design when you use our Free Donor Website
- No minimum quantities
- No contract required
- You can choose any font
- Select from our large clip art gallery with over 1000 clip art including over 200 animal breeds only $6.00 each
- No additional set up fees for custom clip art and logos (still only $6.00 each)
- We have happy customers. Check out our testimonial page
- Free personalized engraved brick sample
Why a brick campaign as a fundraiser?
- No Upfront Cost.
- Large Profit Margins.
- Permanent Donor Recognition
- Lasting Fundraisers: Your brick fundraising campaign is an ongoing project not a onetime action. Bricks or pavers can be installed using a sand bed allowing blank to be removed from the ground and replaced with laser engraved bricks.Our oldest clients have been ordering continually since 1998.
- It’s Easy!!! With Polar Engraving as a partner, we help make your fundraiser a fun, stress-free money maker.
How to raise funds without spending any money upfront?With brick or tile fundraisers, you can collect donations before having to purchase a single engraved brick or tile. With other fundraisers you need to purchase a product upfront and then try to resell it at a higher price to make a profit.
Who can benefit from a brick/tile campaign?Civic organizations, charitable institutions such as non-profit organizations, elementary schools, high schools,universities,hospitals, religious entities, museums, zoos, aquariums, stadiums, libraries, recreation centers, rescue groups, social clubs, fraternities and sororities, veteran memorials, special causes, theatres, special events, cemeteries, cities & towns and government buildings. Just about anyone trying to raise funds through a donor recognition brick program.
How can we help you achieve a successful brick fundraiser?Our specialized marketing team will help you every step of the way so you can quickly achieve a successful brick fundraiser.
- We will answer all the questions you might have regarding fund raising and our products, pricing and give you all the tools to achieve a successful brick campaign.
- Free custom brick/tile engraved with your personalized text and logo. A wonderful tool to show your donors how their brick will look and a great motivator.
- Free Customized brochure so you can easily collect donations.
- Free Donor Website.
Click here to receive your personalized sample.