September 23rd is officially the first day of Fall. What better way to launch a brick fundraiser for your town than through a fall festival? Whether you are trying to raise funds for a new garden, dog park, community pool or anything else your town may need, a brick campaign is guaranteed to be a hit!
1. Incorporate Family Fun
- You can incorporate family fun for everyone. This can include snacks, a pumpkin patch and other fall themed activities that help draw in a crowd. If your organization is offering clip art for your engraved bricks, one option you might consider having is a kid-friendly selection, whether it be animals or cartoons. By doing so, it will increase sales for families with children.
2. Make your Brick Fundraiser public
- When bringing the town together as a whole, individuals are more likely to participate in your brick project after seeing their friends and neighbors purchasing engraved bricks. Opening your fundraising efforts to an entire town make the fundraising opportunities endless! Unlike brick campaign where the target audience is specific, a city fundraiser can include options for everyone such as family bricks, memorial bricks or just a fun brick to support their town.
3. An Engraved Brick is the Best Holiday Gifts
- Fall is the perfect time to begin your fundraiser. You can continue sales until spring begins, or close it off before winter to ensure the engraved pavers will be installed either before or after the cold hits. It is also the ideal time of the year to launch a fundraiser because people can purchase bricks as holiday gifts for their loved ones as well.
If you are interested in selling bricks for your town at your fall festival, please feel free to reach out to Polar Engraving either by calling 1800-546-7993 or send an email to Info@Polarengraving.com