MUSEUM AND LIBRARY FUNDRAISING CAMPAIGNS
Museums, libraries and historical societies are key to preserving our history and educating the people to ensure a brighter future. Budget cuts and a shrinking economy have forced these types of organizations to come up with alternative sources for funding and many have utilized engraved bricks as a fundraising idea.
Museum and library brick fundraising campaigns help drive funds to these much needed organizations to expand or build new facilities, buy computers, books and supplies. They are a fun and fast way to raise money and donors get to see their financial contributions in a manner that will last for generations to come.
Our clients have had wonderful ideas for the use of engraved bricks. Donors have had text engraved such as families names, names of favorite authors or quotes from favorite books. Special clip art can also be engraved to make their bricks and tiles even more personalized. For example we have a few rail road and car museums that have had locomotives, trains and automobiles engraved right on their bricks and tiles.
Polar Engraving has created many free marketing tools to help your organization have a successful fundraising campaign, you can learn more at our Learning Center. Call our friendliest staff who are experienced professionals in marketing and will promote your donor recognition project.
Below are some organizations we have helped to conduct successful brick fundraising campaigns. you can see more customer projects near you.
- Anacortes Public Library-La Conner, WA
- Broken Bow Public Library-Broken Bow, OK
- Children’s Museum of Richmond-Richmond, VA
- Jerome Historical Society-Jerome, AZ
- International Lineman’s Museum-Shelby, NC
- St. Petersburg Museum of History-St. Petersburg, FL
- Penn Yan Public Library-Penn Yan, NY
- Hood River County Library Foundation-Hood River, OR
- Byron G. Merrill Library-Rumney, NH
- Barre Library Association-Barre, MA