A fun way to raise funds while beautifying your swim center or swim club is by starting an engraved tile fundraiser.
Etched tiles can adhere to both interior and exterior walls. They are easier to install than engraved bricks and can fit in better with the overall look of an existing swim center than engraved pavers.
Our fundraising clients over the years have raised funds for the construction of new buildings, renovation projects, swim equipment, trip funding and special causes.
Your donors may purchase personalized tiles engraved with their messages of support, honoring family, friends and to remember loved ones who have passed away.
Benefits of using Engraved Tiles for Your Swim Club Fundraiser
1. Thinner than bricks: Engraved tiles are ½” thick making them the ideal material to affix to walls.
2. Easy Installation.
3. Adds beauty to your project
4. If installed in a frame engraved wall tiles can be relocated to another location.
5. More detailed engravings: Since the surface of a tile is smoother, we are able to engrave clipart and logos that are more detailed than those that would possible on engraved bricks.
6. It’s a great way to memorialize a special individual or event related to your fundraiser, your association or cause.
7. Ongoing project: As long as you have a blank wall, you can add engraved tiles and expand your project.