If you’re a Freemason, Elk, Moose, Shriner or any other type of community service oriented organization could benefit from engraved bricks or engraved tiles to help raise money for your organization while also boosting morale within your fraternal service organization or community. Many of our clients have used the money raised from a brick fundraising campaign to build new structures, beautify their existing lodges, help pay for trips, and even give back to the local community.
Brick and Engraved Tile Fundraising Placement Ideas
•Engraved bricks are functional and can be used as a long term fundraising item. Using a basic sand bed installation will allow you to remove blank bricks and add custom engraved bricks over an extended period of time.
• Engraved bricks can also be used around a focal point like a fountain, statue or even a flag pole. Engraved bricks or pavers can be used to build the structure itself.
• Hall of Fame Walls: Your members will enjoy seeing their names engraved on a brick or tile adorning your lodge. They may also want to add the date or year they joined your organization. Clip art can also be added to further personalize your donor tile or donor brick. Polar Engraving has an extensive selection of clip art for lodges but you can also submit your own clip art or graphics with no additional set up or conversion fees, standard clip art charges would apply.
Fundraising Tools to Help Kick Off Your Brick Project
• Brick Fundraising Guide: This guide will help you become your organizations expert on engraved brick and tile fundraising.
• Engraved Brick or Tile Engraving Sample: The first step is gaining your approval for your project and fundraiser. Polar Engraving can send you a free custom engraved tile or laser engraved brick, and you could include clip art or logo. Showing the board an engraved brick or tile sample will help you sell the idea.
• PowerPoint Presentation: Visit Polar University and download the customized PowerPoint presentation, which can be used to present your fundraising idea to your group or committee to gain approval for your project.
• Free Donor Website: Once you have organization approval, Polar Engraving can create a free fundraising donor website for your brick engraving project. Donors can go right online and purchase an engraved brick or tile.
For more information on how to get started TODAY send us an email or call 800-546-7993 and one of our friendly and knowledgeable marketing specialists will answer your questions.