Across the country we honor our fallen heroes who have died fighting for our country with War Memorials. Typically, fundraisers within local communities are held to offset the cost of building these monuments dedicated to our fallen heroes. Large stone pieces of marble or granite are commonly used which are very heavy and expensive to have engraved and often cost thousands of dollars. A great alternative to using large stone slabs to create recognition walls for war memorials is using light weight engraved tiles such as black granite, quarry or porcelain tiles. These are easy to install on a memorial wall and are a fraction of the price.
Polar Engraving specializes in personalized engraved tiles and we offer a variety of sizes and tile types.
• Engraved Black Granite Tiles with Gold Lettering
• Engraved Quarry Tiles with 3 colors to choose from
• Engraved Black Sugar Porcelain Tiles
- The memorial tile can feature the name of the veteran, branch of service, dates of service or conflict/war they served in, birth date and day of their passing or simply just the engraving of the veteran’s name. Polar Engraving also has an extensive collection of military clip art available and we’re also able to engrave military emblems, clip arts and logos provided to us at no additional charge. A commemorative tile can be purchased by the veterans themselves, family members, or sponsored by an individual donor or a corporate supported organization.
- The money raised with the engraved tile sales can go towards paying for the installation of the Veteran’s Memorial as well as ongoing maintenance of the memorial. Combining a commemorative tile project with an engraved brick fundraiser can extend the fundraising efforts for years to come. Since engraved bricks can be installed using a simple sand bed installation, a blank brick can be removed and replaced with a custom engraved brick. These memorial bricks can have messages from donors supporting the project.
The additional money raised by the brick fundraiser in conjunction with the memorial wall can pay for the maintenance of the memorial, help with medical expenses of veterans, pay for housing, and education programs and even pay for trips such as honor flights. Honor flights allow veterans to visit war memorials in Washington DC at no cost to the veteran.
With more than 16 years of experience, Polar Engraving provides beautifully engraved tiles or bricks to help you achieve a successful memorial plan. We can assist you with a free donor website, free marketing tools and our friendly knowledgeable team experienced professionals. Contact us to get your free engraved sample with a military emblem.