Do you ever wonder how organizations manage to sell hundreds of engraved bricks for their brick fundraisers, filling plazas, patios, walkways and walls with beautifully engraved pavers? Fundraising and memorial campaigns are not successful by chance. Organizations that are effective in conducting an engraved brick or tile campaign have one thing in common, they are masters at planning. Having set goals and a clear plan of action will ensure you have a positive year for your brick fundraising campaign.
Goal Setting; brainstorming with your board or fellow volunteers to set up goals you would like to achieve in the coming year:
- How much money do you want to raise with your brick campaign?
- How many engraved bricks or engraved tiles do you want to sell this year?
- Analyzing your goals. Are they realistic and achievable?
- Writing down your goals.
- Setting up deadlines in which to achieve these goals.
- Tracking and measuring; setting up a system to track how many engraved bricks have been sold will help you to keep on track with those goals.
Creating an action plan; now that you know what you would like to achieve as far as goals for the following year you will need to create a marketing plan to meet your goals. Your action plan should take the following into account:
- Events: events you will be held where you can market your engraved brick fundraiser.
- PR Campaigns: Public relations campaigns are a free way to attract donors. Press releases can be sent to local newspapers and magazines announcing your project, your milestones, events that will take place etc.….
- Paid Marketing: Setting up an ad schedule will help keep you keep on track. This will help you avoid your marketing from becoming sporadic. For marketing and ads to be effective the donor or consumer may need to see your ads multiple times before they purchase. Messages are more effective when they are repeated.
Polar Engraving has 20 years of fundraising experience with different types of organizations like schools, Universities, Animal Shelters, Veterans and more. We have the best consulting team to advise you how to market your brick campaign and fulfill your goals. For more information on running a successful brick marketing project please contact Polar Engraving at 1-800-546-7993